As the North American obesity epidemic seems to be growing exponentially – the Centers for Illness Control and Prevention guesstimate 35.7% of adult US citizens are overweight – it is starting to become obvious that not everything written about weight management is right. Misunderstanding as regards deceiving claims and fake information has led many men and women to become deterred and give in on their weight loss goals altogether. Upon the realization that there are plenty of conflicting ideas about shedding pounds, Weight Control Guide has set out to discern the facts about weight reduction from the plethora of parables and exaggerations. Top five Weight Loss Diet Myths.
- Fast Weight Loss is Possible with Starvation Diets.
- Unless mixed with either hCG drops or injections, very-low calorie diets are unhealthy and may damage the metabolism. When a person is consuming too few calories, the body enters into hibernation mode and will try to store blubber instead of burn it.
– The Sole Way to Lose Weight is with a Weight Loss Exercise and Diet.
- While eating a good diet and getting exercise is always advocated, weight-loss tablets and other weight management products can promote weight management all by themselves. Taking a fat burner, carb-blocker or metabolism booster can help users lose weight without exercise or diet.
– Everybody Should Eat About two thousand Calories per Day.
- The quantity of calories one should eat per day is conditional upon a variety of factors. Age, gender, weight, height and activity level all contribute to one’s needed daily calorie intake.
– Salad is Always a Healthy Meal Option.
- Salad is often combined with cheese, croutons, dried fruit and high calorie dressing. When these types of items are added in, one salad can add up to 1,000 calories or more. This implies choosing a salad may result in a higher calorie intake than a cheeseburger.
– Vegetarian Diets Always Promote Weight Loss.
- Eating a vegetarian diet doesn't always inspire weight reduction – vegetarian diets are typically high in sugar, calories and carbohydrates.
To view Weight Control Guide’s top picks, or to read through their massive catalog of weight control articles, please visit WeightLossGuide. Editor’s Notes : Weight Management Guide rates and ranks diet pills and weight loss products to determine the top choices in a variety of categories.
Weight Loss Guide was launched in 1998 and has since then become an online weight loss and wellness authority.